Thursday, September 30, 2010

Haven't managed to post recently, have been so busy with castings and enjoying the amazing Athenian nightlife once again!


I have although found out about a Greek label, that is more focused on the essence of Haute-Couture. On top of that the entire label is designed and manufactured locally in Greece too!


Also today I went exploring with my friend Victoria who is in town for a week, and we managed to find the best store with the best and CHEAPEST leather sandals, boots and woolen/army gear. As far as I know the leather sandals and boots (which I had to buy a pair of) are all produced in Greece from Greek materials. The woman there was extremely friendly, helpful and patient; was such an exciting discovery! Will post some details and pics. as soon as I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...