Wednesday, December 1, 2010


Back Home for ...Toni & Guy.

Being back home sunk in properly when I walked onto a dock in Pyrmont, with the Sydney Harbour Bridge in front of me -for the Toni & Guy show rehearsal on Monday. The only thing missing was our typical late-November-almost-summer-sunshine! Seems as if Greece and Australia have mistaken who's turn it is for summer right now.


I only managed a couple of shots backstage today because I was frolicking about for most of the time. Dressing into our outfits involved a lot of models + fussing about, so my camera snoozed in my bag.








The beautiful and sweet Lindsay Stankovic from Priscillas






Californian tom-boy beauty Sarah D, in town with Priscillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...