Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mesmerising Katy Wren


Australian Katy Wren had me transfixed as I saw her singing backstage at our dress rehersal for the Toni & Guy show yesterday. She was sparkling in an Alex Perry dress (which I ended up wearing instead -being disappointed to switch from my original dress at first, I hadn't realised it was the same one that dazzled on her in rehersal), showing off her  heavenly, feminine figure. Her voice was to my ears as I'm sure the sound of the Pied Piper of Hamelin's song was to the children -although more like a way younger Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz than the Pied Piper. As her biography says '[h]er mesmerizing voice carries the listener away to a peaceful world of dusty mornings, rainy afternoons and starry nights.' (http://www.katywren.com.au/index.php?page=biography)

Have a listen to some of her music HERE. My favourite song is Queens & Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...