Monday, January 3, 2011

Sheer Cotton FOR A BIT OF SUMMER FUN.

Thanks to Otis for snapping this for me!

Here is one of my women's sheer, cotton, over-sized singlets. I found it great for tossing over my swimmers while away on holiday -they are super light and airy, and display hints of the body's silhouette underneath, without the close up details (which was handy after those naughty hot chips on the beach!)

 This singlet in particular, is in peach (and once again, is 100% Australian made!)

The sunglasses are by ChloĆ© -I liked them so much because they are a modern version of this vintage pair that I got from Crown St. in Sydney (but the lenses were unfortunately too scratched to be feel comfortable enough in!) It's great when you find a pair that don't frequent the streets too much! Hope I'll get to wear these a thousand times before the frame gets ripped off +massed produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...