Monday, January 3, 2011

Summer Lovin'
A week away up the coast was amazing, but of course not long enough. Thought I'd share some snaps.

Underwater Olympus μ850SW fun -no sharks in sight!


Something about horses makes my heart skip a beat! 

This is MEG! A unique soul -if the other horses were trotting to the left, she'd go to the right, if they were going next to a hill, she'd go over it! Adored her individualism. 

M E G ♥


Thanks to Dave for lending his handy hat -Australian sun demands a good one!

2 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful holiday!!!! I love horses too

    Xx Yas

    ps: it was nice to run into you at that casting! thanks for your sweet comments about my blog and for saying hi to me!

    http://mypurplegrape.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are so amazing!

    That's ok -I really do love your blog and will be trying out that vegan choc. cheesecake recipe as soon as I place my next organic order for the brown rice flour and a couple of other ingredients.

    Thanks for leaving some comments on my blog too, and look forward to running into you again(was great to meet you in person! I was telling a friend about it yesterday) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...