Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some Soul lovin' from SUKI



Had a lovely shoot for Suki hair today, with the lovely Emmanuel from Tangent Magazine, which turned out to be really wonderful -the team were just great! Such pleasant people with nice senses of humour. Don't know what it is about hair stylists on jobs, but they always seem to be bursting with personality and give a good laugh to everyone. The day started out  poorly for me, with the wrong call-address e-mailed to me, which saw my morning include an unnecessary train ride, followed by an unnecessary bicycle ride uphill through Paddington (at 7:30am!) ...that then saw me having to re-track my steps back to my starting point near home!! Luckily a team like the SUKI team today just made the whole day completely worthwhile (with a tasty veggie wrap fro lunch!) 

A lovely dinner followed with friends + family saw the evening turn into absolute magic. I guess you just sometimes need to have a bad start so that you can appreciate the rest of the moments which are full of fun! What's life without a bit of balance?! 


My look for my SUKI day today:

Hair Scarf: vintage (my step-mum's mum's scarf that she passed on  to me!)

Singlet: s.e.v.


Vest:  a find from our soon-to-be vintage project


Feather necklace: s.e.v.


Leggings: (can't tell you!)


Boots: Unknown boutique in Kolonaki, Athens




Hope you've all been having a pleasant week-end! And if not, don't worry we all have our bad days, but in the end time balances it out (+ kind people seem to speed that clock up!)

4 comments:

  1. Hey just had a good look at your site. It awesome love it, you've put in alot of work.

    X
    VG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks VG, means a lot to read that!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh sounds like you had a good time with the shoot! i love that denim waistcoat in the pic btw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it was really nice once I actually got there haha :))) Thanks Nesha! X

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...