Tuesday, April 12, 2011





Vintage is a Fashion Love Affair!

I love this girl's style! Her hair, her skin ...her calm energy! I'm no doubt probably going to get my ass a tiny bit kicked for sharing these shots, but I absolutely adore them!


She's my new partner in crime, when it comes to finding some damn good + fun vintage pieces to mix through your wardrobe! 




 
Tahlia wears: 

+Vintage ḧOWardshoWërs yellow ochre high-waisted jeans (made in Australia!)

- Available to purchase from Etsy HERE

+Vintage belt 

+her own lovely black + white striped singlet.

3 comments:

  1. Pretttty

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh pretty!!


    http://virgosmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!!!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose =)

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...