Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day of Grace

video

A cloudy day at Tamamara Beach with dolphins surfing the waves was a perfect setting for this shoot. It wasn't too cold to be in swimmers, and the light is much softer than it would have been if the sun was out. Really like the mix of soft swimwear with edgy make-up and hair, glad to have worked with these wonderful ladies. Check out the final pics. below that I found on Grace Cassio's site

P.s. these are the swimmers that made me fall in love with We Are HANDSOME and will definitely be checking out their range for next summer's suit.

Credits
Photographer/Director: Grace Cassio
Hair: Tara Sutton
Make-up: Renea Latta
Model: Sarah Elizabeth @Priscillas

3 comments:

  1. oooh nice legs...if only we gad a beach and I had some hard abs:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like what she's wearing!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I have no abs, but I can lend you a beach? :0))

    P.s. Thank you girls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...