Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I n S p i r a t i o n    P i c s.
With  m a g i c  dust

From Niskaari blog

The beautiful Karin from Wunderlust

The beautiful Karin from Wunderlust

Taken from Wunderlust

The beautiful Karin from Wunderlust


Karin from Wunderlust has some extremely romantic pics. on her blog -even though I sometimes feel I should hide it, I really love the right shade of soft baby pink + anything reminiscent of a fairy. 


Somehow when I'm out sourcing second hand clothes, a little kid's fairy dress always gets picked up to be smiled at (don't worry, it gets put straight back down too!)


Really love Karin's pink skirt in the second and third pics. -her photos are just so beautiful and mysterious. I could imagine that skirt being worn even with a plain t-shirt and some boots ...and leather jacket? Either way I really want one too! o:) 

4 comments:

  1. oh so lovely and romantic!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so lovely thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're more than welcome, I love that I found your blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 25, 2011

    She's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...