Friday, May 6, 2011

M o r g a n  (@RAFW)

Was too sick with a fever, ear aches, and a head that felt it was going to explode at any moment, to even think about taking some snaps at RAFW today. However I did manage to get these of model Morgan after the New Generation show, wearing her latest dress from Marnie Skillings. The bodice part of the dress is all quilted (again, lovely texture worked into the Marnie's designs!) 

Also these shots show the make-up and hair from our New Gen. show, which included a wonderful eye-popping magenta pink lip from the mac team. (I had a fun pair of make-up artists from Malaysia working on my face today, really cool and great at their work!)



Hope everyone has had a good week, and is either at home resting tonight or out partying wonderfully! I wish I was doing the latter, but decided a week in bed if I ended up more sick was not quite worth it. ♥ 

3 comments:

  1. cutest.
    saw you stomping about rafw and fittings on sunday looking good! hope you feel better soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I of course saw you too, working your magic at the fittings! You looked very in your element. The girls had some lovely stuff at Paper Skye, hope they got some great feedback/press from the show! Have a nice week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...