Tuesday, May 10, 2011

W h a t   S i l v e r   T e e t h   Y o u   H a v e (Grandma Jones)!



My jewellery piece obsession of the moment is this lovely solid silver teeth charm + chain! It's from the Love & Luck sister brand Boutique Sydney whom I now spend my Sundays working for at the Rocks Market (love my job!) The charm is moveable -so the jaws open and close. And actually a girl who bought one two weeks ago inspired me to see it in a very admirable way, somehow it's just a cool, different piece to wear; the juxtaposition of sweet sterling silver with teeth that have a bit more of a tough image to seems to form an interesting harmony. What do you think, works well, or too strange?? x

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous silver necklace you have xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, haha! Thanks Karin X

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...