Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rainy Nights = Movie Nights

With buckets of rain thrashing onto our streets here in Sydney, it hasn't been very inspiring to leave the comfort of a warm doona and tv screen. I watched There's No Business Like Show Business the other night and was completely inspired -the women, the curves, the costumes, the etiquette -everything! Here's some snaps of the lovely Marilyn Monroe and Mitzy Gaynor who star along side the lead, Ethel Merman.

Marilyn Monroe
Image taken from
Beauty Bombshells
Mitzi Gaynor
Image source:
The Vintage Film Costume Collector
Marilyn Monroe
Image source:
Get Film


2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.
    great pictures.
    check out mine.

    hope you will follow me:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Sure, I'll def check it out xx

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...