Sunday, July 31, 2011

 S u n d a y s

Sundays are made for catching sun, enjoying a late breakfast and coffee at your favourite local cafe, and a hang out with friends in the local park (minus the last part if you have uni research to get done -boo!)






Earlier in the week I discovered a lovely, soft cotton, waffle weave fabric so had to snatch it up and make some jumpers with it! Of course I have the same problem as I do when we find great vintage clothes that are supposed to be for our market stall -being able to stop myself from keeping it. Again another failed attempt, this jumper is now mine.
Jumper: s.e.v.
Shirt: Bershka
Leggings: Avocado
Boots: Fei, Athens
Necklace: Porcelain tea cup by s.e.v.
Hope you've all had a good week-end! Uni starts again for me on Tuesday and I'm stressing like crazy -going to miss my life with sleep-ins, lazy movie nights, and cooking things from scratch. 



(Illustrations on the door and wall are thanks to beautiful Freyja Benjamin of pony tales designs, and her creative flair at the Baltic house)

Photos by Otis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...