Sunday, October 30, 2011

Let  us  S W I M

Had a really fun day doing this shoot, Des Renford Aquatic Centre in Maroubra was spectacular, I plan to spend a day swimming there this summer!


And now on top of my Sass&Bide list of things to buy, there are some sweet 60s summer-fun swimmers! Need to get this uni semester out of the way, to make the shopping more guilt-free..



Lover lace-knit two piece - I need to own this!


Chanel one-piece ...so the saddest thing about these jobs are giving the clothes back at the end of the day!



Photos: Corrie Bond (really beautiful and calm energy)
Fashion: Penny McCarthy (I think I fell in love with her! She has a great, strong personality and fun side too) 
Hair: Daren Borthwick
Make-up: Craig Beaglehole


4 comments:

  1. i need to own the lover lace knit two piece, too!
    designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole, the label is actually called Lover, the website is http://www.loverthelabel.com -they have some really great stuff!

    P.s. those swimmers were so comfy to wear as well!

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...