Wednesday, October 5, 2011

W h i t e  on  W h i t e


If I was told I could only live with three items of clothing for the rest of the summer I would choose a white t-shirt, denim shorts …and a pair of comfortable undies. (Let’s hope that includes a washing machine to use too!)


This look is about a bit of casual chic for a mildly sunny day that we had -the jacket was a lucky second-hand find, it appeared to have never been worn when I found it. Sometimes I feel like it makes me look like an old, responsible woman though, so I ditch it, but when it dresses up a casual outfit like this I simply love it. 



2 comments:

  1. this is fabulous. a modern day julia roberts circa 'pretty woman.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole (and Gwendolyn) ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...