Sunday, January 8, 2012

C O D A   B A Z A R

I got introduced to this website the other day (week) and I must say I was in absolute awe -the Nallik and Low Luv pieces in particular all blew me away ...and I've been thinking about them ever since. What girl does not need a piece of mystical/aztec warrior style jewellery like these?!! 
(Number one on my f-never-ending wishlist!)


(This baby is on sale at the moment)


(Also on sale!)
(Yup you guessed it -also on sale ;)

Also the website is full of crisp, clear images and easy to use shopping categories; such as a gift idea tab based on price ranges etc. Check them out, I can see it becoming a great tool for accessorising yourself/friends!



(p.s. there's a pretty good sale happening on a few pieces this very moment -check it out)

3 comments:

  1. Great blog :D
    follow my if you like my blog and i will follow you too!
    Decimal Shoes blog
    Decimal Shoes Web

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome jewels, that ring is amazing!
    thanks for sharing, I'm checking that shop out right now. happy 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you girls like! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...