Tuesday, January 31, 2012

D i nn e r s  x 3   Birthday x 1

Sometimes all you need is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. 

With mild weather denim shirt proves to be very handy as light jacket wear too! And I never imagine wearing my lace button-up top as a vest before, but was very excited by the result.



I've been wearing my denim shirts as my not-quite-summer-weather jackets lately and have been loving them! This photo was waken on the way to my second birthday dinner (second dinner that is, not second birthday! ;p) Going out for dinner with family somehow just makes everything in life seem OK. Just at home now and finished my third birthday dinner for the year! (That is definitely a record number for me -hope you all had a fun wk end!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...