Monday, January 16, 2012

Somedays Lovin in B A L I






I spent an incredible week in Bali, getting spoilt by some very lovely people. The shock of being back to the city life has unsettled me ...hopefully with a nice long sleep and a yummy coffee tomorrow morning I might be back on track.

This is a swimsuit outfit story post  ...I tried on these Somedays Lovin swimmers quite some time ago but they didn't have my size. My brother tracked down my size and gave it to me inside a beautiful porcelaine coffee cup for Christmas -and Bali was the perfect opportunity to test them out. Love the Bay Watch red colour and the crisscross at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...