Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm HERE -O!

I disappeared, I tried to do too much and didn't sleep enough last week -and therefore got sick for a week! A WHOLE WEEK! I feel like I want to explode and do a million things again ...but I've temporarly learnt my lesson, take it slow and sleep a decent amount, because being sick is just not fun.

I'll tell you what is fun though -discovering a new cafe with a unique, delicious and quite diverse menu selection and AMAZING choice of non-dairy milks! (OK that is maybe only extremely exciting for us non-dairy milk drinkers ....but I'll just pretend for the sake of this post that there are lots of other people who don't enjoy dairy milk and have the conflicting problem of knowing that too much soy is also bad. TO the point --->this cafe offers organic rice and organic oat milk options for coffees/drinks, and is just incredibly amazing because I usually make myself oat milk coffees/teas at home and always wished/wondered why no cafes took it upon themselves to offer oat milk instead of soy! FINALLY the milk gods have answered and voila Organic O Café exists on Crown St in Surry Hills! 

I have had the best dine-in and take-away experience there recently, and am so excited to return. 
O Café, Surry Hills. Oat milk latte with a side of honey.

And yes I know -people who photograph their meals and drinks are supposed to be annoying, but I honestly couldn't care less, because this photo just makes me SO HAPPY!

2 comments:

  1. That photo makes me happy too! Did you actually drink it? I don't think I'd have the guts to drink such a work of art! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha : 0)) Jessicat, I'm so glad that the photo makes you happy too! AH yus I definitely did drink it, it would have been a shame to waste it haha ;p

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...