Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Oh no it's not about sweeping the streets, but about S W EEEEE P I N G THE STREETS (with fashion)!

I've entered the This&That Surf stitch competition: Fashion Street Sweep Competition

------- These are my three street style snaps that I've entered with -------

Style Inspiration: Denim is a key player in my wardrobe, I like to mix it up with country-style leather boots or soften its aesthetic with delicate lace or classic sandals. I am someone who starts the day not knowing how it will end, so my style often contains a textured contrast of layered pieces -a scarf that is big enough to use as a shawl if the afternoon wind starts to bite, or a top worn as a vest etc. Overall I tend to feel like a country-girl in the city, with an eclectic, romantic vibe about myself.

I'd really appreciate it if you don't mind the way I 'organise' my clothes on myself to give me a vote, just go HERE and click how many stars you think I deserve.


2 comments:

  1. i really love that long cream crocheted cardigan, beautiful!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...