Friday, March 30, 2012

Guest-Blogger Post for THE CHOOK

T r o u s e r s

Jeans and trousers bombard my wardrobe space, I rarely wear skirts and when I wear dresses, I often wear denim shorts underneath. Somehow trousers (and shorts) give me a sense of freedom and a feeling of independence. This could be because I frequently ride a bicycle, or jump on the back of a motorbike. However, it wasn’t until I started researching 19th Century costume (fashion), that I truly understood why trousers give this feeling of independence and strength.... Check out the chook for the rest of the post!

Georgia

Ondine + Matisse(what incredible names!) 

The post is a celebration of women wearing trousers, and a thanks to the hard work that women in the past went through, in order to transition trousers as socially acceptable womenswear.

(All images taken in Sydney, Australia)

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)

    Jesse Noe Mendez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Jesse! I'm going to check out your blogs :))

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...