Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm still here!

I'm just in my last semester of my degree ...so life is unavoidably revolving around that. It's a big fabric, dye, fit, asking for favours, trying to be strong, attempting to multi-task, loving work, trying to deal with a new iron deficiency and wheat intolerance (almost cried about the wheat, but must admit it has forced me to cook some interesting food to compensate! I reckon I'll definitely kick this too once the stress of this final semester bounces... can't imagine life without pasta or salad baguettes!) B O M B !

...today I had a fun dye session with my friend and managed to dye white elastic into the most heavenly nude colour, I'll take a photo of it soon, it's too precious not to share, and just keeps making my heart jump for some odd reason! <3 Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the last semester! I can't wait to see your collection. I pretty much lived in the print room for a year so I understand the joy of dyeing something the perfect colour!

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment is completely appreciated. Thanks for leaving your mark on my page ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...